Thursday, March 28, 2013


Life is good, im not blue
Eating beef noodles from a bowl
Dont think I’m short.  That would be incorrect
How do I do that? - I wondered – sitting on the couch
Eat quite a lot, when I actually eat
Games, glass, girlfriend, and guns that shoot foam.
Rascally twisty curly hair, hazel eyes and a pointy jaw.
Really soft on the inside.
Adventure!
Soft, worn hoodies and broken in jeans with a belt.
Stringy thin like a bean on a stalk,
Health concerns occasionally frustrate me.


Games, glass, girlfriend, and guns that shoot foam.
Eating beef noodles from a bowl
Rascally twisty curly hair, hazel eyes and a pointy jaw.
Adventure!
Life is good, im not blue
Dont think I’m short.  That would be incorrect

How do I do that? - I wondered – sitting on the couch
Eat quite a lot, when I actually eat
Really soft on the inside.
Stringy thin like a bean on a stalk,
Health concerns occasionally frustrate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment